Alright, I am running late today, so I will get right to it. Our first touch of strange is another book of the bizarro genre, this one is, well, disturbing would be the word I would use for it. Fascinating, but disturbing, if you are female and NOT planning to have any, or any more children, then this is a strangely bizarre story that will definitely keep you riveted. If you ARE planning childbirth in your future, I would probably give it a pass, you will have enough to think about in the delivery room without any 'flashbacks' from this story. So here it is the supreamly strange Super Fetus!
Adam Pepper - Super Fetus.doc
Now the part of our strange stuff that no one thinks is strange, magazines! We are following a theme today, sixties television.
First, something in 'camp';
Official Batman-Batbook 1966 TV Series Guidebook.rar
Next we have something in stylin' humor;
Laugh-in December 1969.rar
And finally, some Munsterous humor;
The Official Munsters Magazine January 1965.rar
And that concludes today's strangeness, remember, there is always tommorrow!
Ok, for me, I have seen some of these shows only due to 'TV Land' and their sixties show repeats, but some of you grew up with these and can appreciate the nostalgia even more than I can.
ReplyDelete:)
Well, hack, hack, wheeze!!!!
ReplyDeleteGrandma 'babbie seems to recall seeing a few of the shows back there when we had this here, talkie telly box thingy.
Right good shows back then, they were, too. Funny, imaginative!
I remember this one show with a dog, had some kid fell into this here well, and this dog would have to to go 'em to pull that kid out of trouble again. I tell you, there was just something wrong with that kid. Couldn't stay out of trouble!
Who are these nice people you've sent to see me, Beth! Humph! Funny coat, sleeves are wayyy to long there. Huh! Accck!
Babalon grins like a loon, and thanks Beth for the magazines. :-)