Oh yeah, wallpapers, ok, well yeah, we have some of those, but we also have some music that I adore. Yep, sorry, it is probably strange and unwanted, tough, I liked it and it's my blog so here it is. Actually it is quite good and funny stuff that comes from a time before my own, so it should be possible for members of all ages to appreciate, if they are a little strange, like their hostess.
Here is the first set of walls, subject is animalistic:




Next we have the fantasy group:




And last, we have the librarian group:




Bethwalls3.rar
Now we get to the music! This album was done by a girl that was known for her voice and her sense of the comedic lyric. I adore her work, and this was her best stuff, she asked what do you get when you have a freckled-skinned, red-headed lady with way too much voice and talent and soul?

Trapped in the Body of a White Girl by Julie Brown
01 I Like 'Em Big and Stupid.mp3
02 Trapped in the Body of a White Girl.mp3
03 Girl Fight Tonight.mp3
04 Shut Up and Kiss Me.mp3
05 Inside Every Girl.mp3
06 Time Slips Away.mp3
07 Calling Your Heart Out to Play.mp3
08 Boys 'R a Drug.mp3
09 Every Boy's Got One.mp3
10 The Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun.mp3
11 Girl Fight Tonight! [7' Remix] .mp3
12 Girl Fight Tonight! [Extended Brawl Remix].mp3
13 Cause I'm a Blonde.mp3
14 Brand New Girl.mp3
15 Earth Girls Are Easy.mp3
16 - Brand New Girl.mp3
17 Cause Im a Blonde.mp3
Trapped in the Body of a White Girl.rar
Hey now, the album is good! You haven't lived if you haven't heard 'The Homecoming Queen Has Got A Gun' and the amazingly salient social comentary of 'Every Boy's Got One' has to be heard to be believed.
ReplyDelete'I Like 'Em Big And Stupid' just pulls at my romantic strings!
Oh yeah, and what do you guys think about the walls?
I'm loving the wallpapers with a little file tidy up they now cycle round as my screen saver... FANtastic... I love being a member of this exclusive blog tis great....oo ooo and I LOVE the movie Earth Girls Are Easy and so I've heard some of these songs... wicked funny.. even my husband laughs and hums along to Cos I'm Blonde. hehehe
ReplyDeleteGreat week of wallpapers again, Beth! :-)
ReplyDeleteEven the music tugs the strings of my heart. :-)
Lil' babbie grabs her pogo stick and starts bouncing round and round Beth until she grabs her shoe from her foot and starts chasing babbie round the room. But not to worry, Lil' babbie bounces out the open window ...
... SPLASH!!!
Beth leans over the window sill with a beaming smile. "I seem to have forgotten to mention I have a rain barrel now."
Lil' babbie spurts water into the air, then sinks slowly beneath the surface grinning happily.
Better watch out babbie, I've got big feet, size 10 and i usually wear heels when I am not in the yard. Could hurt...
ReplyDeleteYettie?
ReplyDeleteWait a minute, isn't a yettie another name for a big foot? ;)
ReplyDelete