Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beth's Favorites #16

Today, we have another of my favorite romance books, why is it one of my favorites? I don't know, check out the title and see if you can figure it out. Well, this one is for pandapaws, she felt I wasn't up to the job of finding a book about a 'sexy zombie'. Silly girl. This one is about falling in love with a hot zombie guy, if she was talking about hot zombie girls, look to my Strange Saturday Stuff post coming in a few days! Zombies rule!

Adam Selzer - I Kissed A Zombie And I Liked It.doc

6 comments:

  1. Cross-over genre greatness! Girls, it is actually a sweet story of a girl and her zombie. Boys, it has ZOMBIES!!!!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, Zombies Delight!

    Someone needs to come up with a new recipe book for Zombies, my older ones are really becoming a tad ratty. Sigh. ;-)

    Lil' babbie does a little zombie-style "Shuffle off to Buffalo" and off the screen. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think things will work out here. No sir! It'll be the same old Zombie meets girl story - you mark my words. Things work fine for a while, then passion drops off. She'll find a live hunk but as for the Zombie - heck, he'll just go to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. [quote]then passion drops off[unquote]

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup...I thought so...only you could find a sexy zombie.. with or without his bits dropping off.. but I gotta say Urrrgh!!! kissing a zombie... do you know what they eat???... Brraaiiiiinnns... I'd be worried he wanted dessert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, will love overcome passion?
    (Passion for Braaaaiiins!)

    ReplyDelete