Thursday, August 19, 2010

Off The Wall #5

Today we have, as usual, some wallpapers to grace your personal computing devices. Some of them in this batch are 'cute'. We also have a funny strip for you to download that is strangely appropriate for your hostess to offer.

First the walls, as is our modus operandi, we offer three catagories, first is animals, second is silly, and last is space.

First, animals:









Next there is silly:









Finally, we have space:









Next we have the strangely appropriate comic strip that ran from 2003-2010, it was about a type of rpg playing nerds that our nerdette hostes is quite familiar with. The comic is 'Full Frontal Nerdity' and here it is in it's entirety.

Full frontal Nerdity.rar



2 comments:

  1. I suppose you have to be a nerd, or know some nerd types to fully enjoy the comic added today, but for those of us who do or are, it can be SO funny at times.

    I hope I didn't go overboard with the 'cute' in the wallpapers today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallpapers great! :-)

    The RPGing thing, yep, Jennifer enjoyed the strip, as did I then, years back, (I haven't looked for one in maybe a year though), and we've tons of D&D books and such. :-D

    She could often play the Dungeon Master, but the role she truly enjoyed was one of the Adventurers. She's tried different times to get me into a game we could do here at home, and after a few minutes we're either interrupted, or else there's just no time due to work/school/music/electronic scheduling, on and on.

    Still, I've participated in a couple of games when she took me sponsored at one of the game stores. :-/

    ReplyDelete