Doctor Who - Annual 1966.rar
A little place where friends can discuss books and other idle interests.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
The Doctor Is In #6
Ok, Tuesday is that time for the Doctor Who collectables, and here is a good one, from 1966 until 1986, skipping, for whatever reason, only 1972, the BBC commissioned an annual for the Doctor Who franchise that included many short who stories and some basic character information. There was activities, often a two-page board game, or occasionally interesting puzzles. All-in-all it was a traditional yearly celebration of the program that lasted for twenty years. Here is the first annual from 1966, of course we have the rest, and they will be offered in future posts.
Doctor Who - Annual 1966.rar
Doctor Who - Annual 1966.rar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ok, I love this old Who memorabillia, and to top it off, the annuals could always be counted on to have some excellent storys.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Beth. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou do realize, of course, you're stressing my heart with these once a week editions? Groannnnn ... ;-)
Anticipationnnnn ... :-)
Babalon :-)
Oh rare! All the Doctor Whatsit books to look forward to. My 3 younger brothers probably had all the Dr Who annuals over the years. (When they were kids anyway). I'm ashamed to say that like all the other annuals - these diappeared mysteriously, to wherever old, cast aside, kid's books go to. Kids eh! It would be my brother Jack who got this one. He was 12 in 1966. I was 16 and too old for annuals or books I said - so I didn't get any. Mr Cool shot himself in the foot there OK!
ReplyDelete