Hey, it's Tuesday, that day when I get on my 'Who' fandom and take us down a road to the 'Doctor Who collectables in time'. The year was 1965, and Terry Nation was still capitalizing on the Dalek mania that had swept the nation and was still alive after an entire year of fan excitement. In this book he produced one year after the original 'Dalek Book',
(posted earlier) the echoes of the Dalek Annuals nearly a decade later could be heard.
(Echoing backwards in time, see the tie in? Huh? What do you mean it's a cheap pun? CHEEZY! What do you mean cheezy? Well so's the horse you rode in on! :P)Ahem, and now without further ado, 'The Dalek World'.
Doctor Who - The Dalek World 1965.rar




I love Who! Sorry, just had to do the nerdette thing, I might have hurt myself if I held it in any longer.
ReplyDelete:)
Thank's, Beth! This is so great! :-)
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the hard work to bring us these great finds. :-)