Okay, we have a re-posting of some books that were included in an author's files way back at TTM. These newer versions should probably be allowed to supplant the old ones as they are in slightly better condition. One of my very favorite scifi writers that is currently writing is David Weber, I love his Honor Harrington series, and everything he writes is a guarranteed good read. Well one of his other series is his Safehold series of which he has released another earlier this year! So here is the updated Safehold series with the recently released fourth book.
David Weber - Safehold 01 - Off Armageddon Reef.doc
David Weber - Safehold 02 - By Schism Rent Asunder.doc
David Weber - Safehold 03 - By Heresies Distressed.doc
David Weber - Safehold 04 - A Mighty Fortress.doc
I got this one a while ago, but such is the size of the old TBR pile, that I just got around to it. It is an excellent read, just like everything David Weber writes. A very enjoyable series, perfect for some fun escapism.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Bethany. I love the Honor series, and never got around to actually looking at this series. :-)
ReplyDeleteLil' babbie cartwheels happily across the screen and out of sight to the sounds of crashes, pots and pans dropping off walls, spoon drawers spilling contents ...
Babalon :-)