Thursday, September 23, 2010

Off The Wall #10

Alright, it is that time of the week when we go and get all 'Off The Wall'! This week for our usual offering, we have three sets of wallpapers with differing themes. Plus, instead of comedy or humor recordings we have a little something more visual planned to go with the wallpapers this week. So lets get right to it, here is the first set of walls.

I call this set 'abstract'








The next set is called, 'animals'









And our last series of walls is called 'eyes'









Our final offering for today's Off The Wall offerings is the Complete Charlie Brown comic strips collection, spanning 50 years, from 1950 to 2000, this collection of high-quality scans in JPG images has every daily comix that Charles Schultz ever penned. So now we can all benifit from the pathos and humor that is Charlie Browns life! 

The Complete Charlie Brown Sellection 1950 - 2000.rar




2 comments:

  1. I always though 5 cents for therapy was a great deal, I wish Lucy had her booth in my neighborhood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. Bethany. This weeks walls are great! I'm having all sorts of difficulty to decide. Okay, I'd have to choose the heart.

    And the Charlie Brown's! Thank you.

    Gotta go folks!

    And I do mean run! :-)

    Babbi! :-)

    ReplyDelete