Here we are, time for another Doctor Who memorabillia post. We are in 1969 as we progress through the years, and that calls for the 1969 annual. The annuals were watched for and enjoyed greatly by all the fans and had much material to flesh out the Who universe. So here for your approval, is the 1969 Who Annual, a fine tome filled with stories, strips, puzzles and games.
Doctor Who - Annual 1969.rar
The whole thing is whovian, so I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, boy! Another Dr. Who! Thank you, Bethany.
ReplyDeleteDoctor Who, is soooo cool. :-)
Babalon :-)
Remember to vote in today's poll. And if you find any good fan fic please don't hesitate to say something to our adorable, beautiful, fabulous, awesome, wonderful, sweet, lovable Hostess, or mention it in posting. There are actually quite good stories out there. :-)
Babalon :-)
Babalon, With A Message For The Forum Members:
ReplyDeleteHey there members, our Hostess will be away for a while. I don't know the length. If you've requested a link since her posting this morning, please be patient and she'll respond to your email when she returns.
Bethany thinks the world of you people, each of you are a special friend to her. So her love to all the member's.
I hope all is well with you and yours.
Babalon
By now Bethany's sister has sent out notices to everyone she was aware of on her contact list. If there was a member I'm not aware of and you are, please pass the word along to that person.
ReplyDeleteEveryone's loss is great, and I'm sure her loss to us all is being felt.
But none as deeply as I myself. Bethany was the one person in my life that proved to be a friend over and over again, daily. Her loss will not only be felt but mourned deeply. Thank you everyone of the members that participated with her Blog and exchanged comments and requests with her.
Your participation always gave her great joy and happiness when she received your emails.
God bless you, Bethany.
Pinky-to-pinky, my love, cross-my-heart, forever and ever.
This is Babalon, signing off.
Please accept my heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Bethany. She was a friend and compatriot and had so much in common with so many of us. She was goofy and funny and loveable and loved books like no one else I’d ever met. We’ll all miss her. The loss of someone like Bethany reverberates across the universe.
ReplyDeleteBill
"For the sword outwears its sheath, and the soul wears out the breast. And the heart must pause to breathe, and love itself have rest."
- Lord Byron (1788-1824) British poet.
She was a dear friend who will be greatly missed . Our hearts and prayers go out to her sister and those that loved her...
ReplyDeleteI only knew Bethany for a short time and in that time I knew that she was an exceptional person, I never met her in person, I would have loved to meet her, I now will have to wait a little while longer when we all meet in the next existence, Bethany would always a kind caring person and will be missed but never forgotten
ReplyDeletethe uglyoldude
Words carry love between friends. In life we share words in many ways - in letters and conversations - in books, poetry and song. When friends are parted by death the words can still be said in loving thoughts and prayers. I will miss Bethany. I will think of her often. Every time I read I shall feel that she is reading alongside me.
ReplyDeleteBrian
Oh how I miss you Bethany
ReplyDeleteYou always had a kind word
You knew how to make a person feel important
even someone you never met
every time I read a new book
I will read it for you
A tear I will always have in my eye whenever I think of you
Oh how I do miss you
Perhaps this is a strange thing to do, I find myself here often, the emptyness I feel now my friend has gone brings me here to read the things she left behind and catch an echo of her gentle and joyfull voice. Like all of those who found a special place here I remember her joy in the books that she brought us...and my joy in those is still with me. I wonder at odd times the oddest of things such as is some one caring for her dog..Brandy, and is her garden overgrown with weeds. Silly thoughts and sad ones. The internet is not the same place now my friend has gone. Every time I read a zombie story I will remember her stange joy of all things zombie... so watch out for the zombie carol singers and have a merry christmas
ReplyDeleteHeather you are not the only one to keep coming back to this site, to catch a glimpse of a dear friend, I keep hoping it was just a bad dream and our dear friend is still with us, I know Bethany is still with us in our thoughts and hearts, I am sure there are many more people that have been touched by Bethany's kindness and feel the same we do, I sure as hell miss Bethany, she was an angel on earth.
ReplyDeleteuglyoldude
Love is strange and grand and mysterious. It is quiet and happy and content. It can be utterly, heartbreakingly, sad. Love endures. Love remembers. Love consoles.
ReplyDeleteI miss her too
Bri
Golly gosh this year is soo booring without our dear Bethany.
ReplyDeleteuglyoldude
I haven't forgotten you Dear I miss you always
ReplyDeleteuglyoldude