Friday, July 30, 2010

Wallpaper madness!

Wooohoo! One of our members is actually using the crazy, no, wrong adjective, make that unique and sad, no wait, make that campy wallpapers from our Off The Wall #1 post. Said individual's spouse is sporting the dalek paper on their phone, not shown here on the actual phone (due to no mirrors being in the house or something). And the 'Magic' desktop image as it currently resides on this members compy. This member will recieve the polish fantasy works too and a big wet kiss from yours truly. Thanks for making such a goof, no wait, make that such a stellar celebrity in the world of cool!





Oh, and somebody asked me if my desktop had one of my weird wallpapers on it, so I took a picture of my own current screen, and post it here, I do change quite often, but do I like weird stuff? You tell me!

6 comments:

  1. Ok, I know it is self serving and stupid, but I LOVE this stuff! It is such a thrill to see people do crazy stuff like this that I put out there. Thank you for making my day! You know who you are, and I am sure you will let everyone know in a comment if you are not too embarassed.

    Thank you!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO now that's one scary wallpaper... the husband LOVES the doctor Who ones but he is a big scairdy cat so I think one would be toooo scary for him... but I still Loooove the magic book.. so cool.. But if I need to keep him offa my little netbook I can use some zombie wallpaper to scare him away...haha not even the power of the WHO can protect him...looking forward to reading the polish series sounds goood...keep up the strange and wonderful..you know we love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahhhhhh, Heather! :-)

    Makes me wonder if our dear Hostess with the mostess, heh, :-) will have special plans for the holidays. Spooky and Christmas, hhhh? How about it?

    Pumpkins and ghosts and licorice, oh my! (Just a bit of a play on words similar to Oz ... ) Well, I thought it was funny. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder, I wonder is that a self portrait of our dear host, you know red hair blood all over the face. ???????????????? LOL maybe not

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I had this fetish even when I was thirteen? Makes you wonder...

    My sister hasn't said anything about this wallpaper, but she hates all things zombie, and isn't above telling me to change a wallpaper I have up that she sees and doesn't like. Do you wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude said ". . . blood all over her face . . ." Looks more like milk chocolate to me or - - - maybe a zombie hunter had it in their sites as the zombies attacked. He fired and yelled "Eat S*!* dead-head!" but missed. Oh I hope it ain't that one!

    ReplyDelete