Monday, July 19, 2010

Holy Crap!

Due to having a 'spat' with my last provider, who was 'unhelpful' at best, I am now here. I know I can be difficult, but I am not stupid or ignorant, they assumed I was, and now I feel they must be. So we broke up, very sad.

Welcome, I have no idea if this one will work out, probably not, we will just have to make every attempt to adjust, and I think we will be fine. Arrraaaagggghhhh!!!!

7 comments:

  1. hi found the site OK ..loving the library look..hopefully all your friends will join us soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem finding you at all Bethanygirl and I'm very familiar with Blogspot. I've had my own blog here since 2006. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv ya for all the good stuff Missy Nerdette I is a cummin with ya Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, Missy Nerdette? I like it! It's so gallant, so respectful, so accurate!

    I am happy you all have made the jump with me to the new blog.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may be slower than others, but yep, I'm here, too. :-)

    Lil' babbie snowboards down the slope. slams into Beth's front door, whooshes into Beth's house, plops across her dining table face first into her bowl of soup, and looks up happily. "I made it!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babbie! Welcome! Here, let me get you a towel...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just read my email and finally showed up here, better late than never. Hope it works out for you.

    Now if ur a Nerdette and I love your site, does that make me a Nerd? And here I thought I was just an aging broken down Jock.

    ReplyDelete