Christopher Moore - Cat's Karma.doc
Christopher Moore - Coyote Blue.doc
Christopher Moore - Dirty Job.doc
Christopher Moore - Fluke.doc
Christopher Moore - Fool.doc
Christopher Moore - Island of the Sequined Love Nun.doc
Christopher Moore - Lamb, the Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal.doc
Christopher Moore - Love Story 01 - Bloodsucking Fiends.doc
Christopher Moore - Love Story 02 - You Suck.doc
Christopher Moore - Love Story 03 - Bite Me.doc
Christopher Moore - Our Lady Of The Fishnet Stockings.doc
Christopher Moore - Pine Cove 01 - Practical Demonkeeping.doc
Christopher Moore - Pine Cove 02 - The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove.doc
Christopher Moore - Pine Cove 03 - The Stupidest Angel, A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror.doc
Christopher Moore - The Griff.doc
Moore, Christopher.rar
Our unstrange portion of what I, if no one else, find strange, is the posting of some of the magazines, periodicals, and pulps that I have in my collection. Full, high-res magazine scans in a book blog? To me, that's strange!
First here is Strange Stories from April 1939
Strange Stories April 1939.rar



Next we have Thrilling Wonder Stories of April 1937
Thrilling Wonder Stories April 1937.rar



Last we have Weird Tales of December 1937
Weird Tales December 1937.rar


Ho ho! Check out the authors on the contents pages of these three pulps, (click on the image to see it better). Some great authors short works that you will not find in anthologies or other collections!
ReplyDeleteNotice the last image for the Robert Bloch story in the Weird Tales, the issue was signed by the author himself. Great stuff!
Super! This is the start of a really great Saturday for me! I love these old pulps, and the cover scans are the best I've seen, Beth! Believe me, I am drooling anxiously to get my hands on these. Thank you! :-)
ReplyDeleteHee hee! If you were driving the car and puppy and I were in the back seat together, I couldn't be happier with these than if puppy had her head out one window catching the breeze and I had mine stuck out the opposite side bug-catching with my teeth! :-)
... course, har-rumph! ... as an older adult I'd never engage in such frivolities. ;-)