Friday, July 23, 2010

Challenge Winner #1

Yep, we have a winner for the wallpaper challenge! Some crazy member actually used one of my wallpapers on his new Ipad! He sent this picture of it as proof, so we could all Oooh and Aaah at his sense of style and coolness! It takes real grit to sport one of the papers on your wall! He has recieved his prize, and I will leave it to him to identify himself as the guilty party and reveal the nature of the prize if he wishes in the comments. Look at that screen, we have a WINNER!

4 comments:

  1. You just know how lucky he must feel to have Bethany's Strange Interests plastered all over his cool new Ipad, imagine how jealous his friends will be! Imagine the girls he will get!

    DISCLAIMER: Popularity is not guaranteed with the Bethany's Strange Interests Wallpapers, you actual mileage may vary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A high-five to the receiver of this fine gift! :-) Best of all, you're the first kid on your block!

    Great choice, too. I'm still considering requesting myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy? That can't be true... I've been tested (many times) and I have papers to prove that I'm not. In all seriousness I think zombies ate my iPad hard drive. After all it is the braaaaiiinnns of the machine....

    Oh, and the prize? Two books by Andrzej Sapkowski. As Bethany said, "a really interesting fantasy series written by Poland's premier fantasy writer. The Witcher."

    ReplyDelete