Thursday, July 22, 2010

Off-the-Wall #1

Ok, Thursday! This is the day I do something 'unstructured' and totally just for fun. I am trying to keep my interest up in the blog by making it part of every day, and by finding what fun I can in doing it. So I had a little fun with these, I put together a little package of Wallpapers for all you guys. If you want them I will be suprised, and if you actually put them on your computers send me a screenshot of your desktop and I will find something to give you you will like, (like an IOU) and post it here to show my celebutard, (look it up) status! (grin)

So you ask, what do these screen gems look like you ask? Well I will show you, they come in three subjects, four in each subject, and the entire package only weights under four megabytes, so get yours and amaze your friend and loved ones with your undeniable sense of style, (grin-grin) when your compy sports one of these classic babies!

First, the bookreaders series:









Then there is the 'Who' catagory:









And finally, (my personal fav) the Zombie series:









And there you have them, you can stun the socks off anyone who sees your computer with one of the little specials gracing it's screen. (I think stun is the right word, don't you?)

2 comments:

  1. Mwahahaha!!!! Soon the world will sport my wallpapers on their computers, my message 'worming' it's way into the brains of BILLIONS! Do you hear me, billions I say, but only a select few will know the true meaning of the phrase, 'Bethany's Strange Interests'!

    Makes you feel kinda' special don't it? Huh, don't it? Hey guys! Where are you all goin'? Hey, don't go...

    Wait for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. the are all in 1024x768 so they will fit any 2x3 screen.

    ReplyDelete